Btw, if you are wondering about the reds in the pic, that is chicken tikka. Recipe for marinade is same as my first post Salmon tikka.
Ingredients: (serves 4 to 5)
Chicken thighs - 6 pieces (remove skin and make slits on top)
Butter or olive oil for spreading on grill
Lime juice for garnish.
Hung curd- 2 tablespoon
Fresh Mint leaves - 4 sprigs
Fresh Cilantro/Coriander leaves- 4 sprigs
Capsicum - ¼ of whole
Freshly ground pepper powder- 1 tablespoon
Fresh ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
White Vinegar- 1 tablespoon
Lime juice - ½ a lime
Salt to taste
1. Coarsely chop cilantro and mint. Dice the capsicum and grind all three into fine paste.
2. Mix this and all other items for marinating into an even mixture.
3. Coat chicken pieces generously with mixture. Toss in left over marinade.
4. Refrigerate in sealable plastic bag for five to six hours
5. Heat Grill and sprinkle olive oil or butter.
6. Carefully place on Grill and cook, turning sides, till fully done.
7. Garnish with lime juice and serve.
Tips & Tricks:
· Make slits in the chicken and ensure marinade is generously spread.