I’m travelling tomorrow which is keeping me busy today, so here’s a quick post for all my lovely vegetarian friends. Made this when I was in a rush and had some boiled cauliflower leftover. It’s simple and can even be converted into a rice or pasta dish to make it wholesome!
Ingredients: (serves 2)
Cauliflower -2 cups diced
Onion- 1 diced
Ginger garlic paste - ½ tablespoon
Green chillies- 2 slit (optional as always)
Bell pepper/ capsicum- 1 diced
Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
Soya sauce- 1 tablespoon
Tomato ketchup - 2 tablespoon
Pepper - 1 teaspoon
1. Cook cauliflower in water and salt for 5 to 8mins till just done. Don’t let it get mushy, keep the crunchy texture on.
2. Sauté ginger garlic paste in olive oil till raw smell is gone.
3. Add onion and green chillies. Stir for a minute.
4. Now toss in cauliflower pieces and soya sauce. Mix well. Close lid and cook for 2 mins.
5. Last add the ketchup and pepper. Toss mixture. Stir on high flame for a minute. And ready to go!
6. Serve hot with rice/pasta/naan or just munch in for a healthy veggie delight.