Thanks everyone for voting me to the top 9 on FOODBUZZ.
Pistachio and vermicelli in condensed milk! That’s all what it takes to make this dish.....sort of a snack because it’s too crunchy for a dessert. When you choose vermicelli go for the extremely thin ones, they are crunchy but not hard. Raw taste won’t go off quickly in thick ones. So please, please, please buy very thin vermicelli.
Ingredients: (serves ...totally depends on how many u gobble down in one go!! J)
Very thin vermicelli- 200grams coarsely crumbled
Condensed milk- 4 to 5 tablespoon
Pistachio - 1 cup coarsely powdered and a few pieces for garnish
Butter- 2 tablespoon
1. Melt butter in a deep pan, fry vermicelli till golden colour and texture becomes crunchy.
2. Now add pistachio powder and mix well.
3. Next pour condensed milk while stirring mixture. Off gas and mix in the condensed milk well till a sticky texture is formed.
4. Let the mixture cool completely.
5. Shape into nests and place pistachio pieces in the centre.
6. And serve. Now isn’t that short and sweet J
lazy me...after a few nest, they became balls...hehehe...just for convenience purposes!!!